If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Prescription Compound Pain Creams
Topical pain creams are applied directly to the affected area and/or the appropriate dermatome to block pain at the nerve source.
Pain cream ingredients include customized combinations of the following medications:
- Non-steroidal Antiinflammatories (NSAIDS): Ketoprofen, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen
- Muscle Relaxants: Cyclobenzaprine, Baclofen, Guaifenasin
- Anesthetics: Lidocaine, Prilocaine
- Vasodilators: Nifedipine, Verapamil
- Pain Blockers: Ketamine
- Nerve Agents: Amitriptyline, Gabapentin
- Other Pain Medications: Menthol, Capsaicin, Clonidine
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.